Wednesday, November 25, 2009

After 26/11: Where are we?

I am not feeling sleepy today eventhough the watch showing the time as 12:30AM (26/11) keeps ticking forward. I am very scared, upset and disappointed. I can’t stop my brain from thinking about the horrible 26/11 atttack last year. I still remember, I had completed my telecon at office and came back home; I was about to reach home when i got a call from my friend who asked me to switch on the news channel. When I saw news, I couldn’t believe that all the channels were broadcasting the same news. That day when i slept in the night the last scene was that of Mr Karkare wearing the killing jacket and the next day when I switched on my TV I saw the news flashing about his death. I started crying, it was like something had happened to a family member.Now, in the middle of the night; all those incidents are again visualing in front of me.

I am wondering if the same sort of attack can happen anytime and anywhere in Bharat?
Today we complete the ONE year of cowardice and impotency of our great government.

Yeappy!! We have completed one year of begging to our great neighbour country Pak and our Mai-Baap America. Have you noticed, that after every horrible incident our government starts begging to Pakistan - plz don’t do this, plz don’t do that. And asking America - plz ask Pakistan to stop this, pls ask Pakistan to stop that. Has our government taken any decision any time except begging?
Our yougesters, government & education system all are trying to mimic America in all aspects, so why don’t we learn how to handle terrorism from America and Israel? Is our government impotent or is it the Muslim vote bank politcs?
For the last one year our government has been asking Pakistan to put the culprits behind the bar, but our government has done nothing to Kasab till date; forget about other masterminds behind this attack. Its unbelievable that we have every proof, all the CCTV footage; still out judiciary system hasn’t come to any conclusion. If our judicial system is so weak and the process dragging for so long; we must come forward and change it.
Don’t we also share the same responsiblity as our government? Just after 6-8 months of the attack, we got the chance to change the government but we selected the same government AGAIN.. Why??? Are we waiting for another attack ???
I would appreciate your comments
Jai Jawan Jai Kisan

1 comment:

  1. gud sarcasm..especially the begging part...no doubt...we, as a nation are a lot of helpless people...u hav a gud eye on watz hapening..keep seeing brother and keep bloggng...god bles !

    ReplyDelete