Monday, November 23, 2009

Hats off to Congress

Before starting this blog, I would like to make it clear that I am not supporting any political party or their wings.
Congress ka haath, garibo ke saath. It means, whenever farmers and poor people are commiting suicide; Congress ka haath will always support them. Congress knows that the opposition party is going to raise the point of farmer suicide, rising prices, Koda (who became the kodh of economy) etc.; the Liberhan Committee report was leaked to Media and the media has responded in the way Congress was expecting them to; so they have easily distracted the attention of people from other bigger issues like farmer suicides & price rise. I am wondering if BJP is a Hindu supporting party, but I am sure Congress has been an anti-Hindu party. Please stop dividing the people of this country by digging up the past.
I would appreciate your comments
Jai Hind

No comments:

Post a Comment